A labelled CSR commitment
OpinionWay is committed to a sustainable corporate social responsibility policy, implemented through various initiatives undertaken on several levels.
OpinionWay is a responsible company with a CSR policy expressed through various initiatives carried out at several levels.
In February 2021, EcoVadis once again awarded OpinionWay the "Silver" level of recognition, placing the company among the 25% of companies with the highest ratings by EcoVadis in terms of environmental and social performance. The company had already received this recognition in May 2017.
OpinionWay also obtained a score of 69/100 in the AFNOR assessment of its CSR performance in July 2020 (self-declared overall average of 55/100).
On a daily basis, our approach is reflected in particular by :
- The exclusive use of recycled paper,
- Sorting and recycling paper via the Cèdre company,
- The cleaning of the offices is carried out by ISS, a company with a real environmental approach,
- The recovery of ink cartridges from our printers,
- The provision of reusable cups for employees' hot drinks...
OpinionWay provides its employees with opportunities for Socially Responsible Investing (SRI) and participation in an Employee Savings Plan. A Study Grant program destined to supporting socially responsible start-ups has also been set up.
OpinionWay’s expertise revolves around four specialisations: qualitative studies, marketing studies, communication & media studies, and opinion surveys. We firmly believe that this expertise must also be made available to socially responsible entrepreneurs and associations that need to optimise the efficiency of their strategy on the short or medium term.
Every year (since 2010), OpinionWay thus offers three study grants to help socially responsible entrepreneurs make their strategic and tactical decisions, in collaboration with La Social Factory.
For each grant, OpinionWay:
- Provides support to the grantee prior to the study: definition of study needs and objectives, choice of methodology.
- Carries out the study in accordance with the deontological rules of the profession and ISO 20252 standards.
- Provides help with decisions relative to the grantee’s specific issues: diagnosis and/or prospective evaluation, operational recommendations.
- Provides support subsequently to the study regarding the sharing and use of the information.
Grants may be given to any organisation (socially responsible entrepreneur or association, etc.) that accepts to abide by a rationale of coproduction and diffusion of knowledge. Hence, the grantee simply needs to accept to share, communicate or disseminate the study results to the non-profit and social entrepreneurship sector at large.
We support them in 2021 :
Rain Drop aims to help families in rural India fight against drought and poverty.
By living amongst the villagers, the team managed to gain both an overall and detailed perspective of the main day to day needs. This explains their involvement in a broad spectrum of activities, while supporting inhabitants with issues directly linked to water and the preservation of natural resources. They also tackle economic and social issues which are essential to ensure the perennity of the projects and long-term improvement of the families’ living conditions.
Noé is a non-profit organisation which aims to preserve and restore biodiversity in France and abroad, and whose ultimate goal is a sustainable planet teeming with life where biodiversity and humanity coexist in harmony.
Noé’s pragmatic, positive and optimistic approach places action on the centre stage and gives each and every one of us the opportunity to play an active role in the preservation and restoration of biodiversity.